Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm the Harry Potter Number 2


This is a story about what happened to me when I was 5 years old and I really remember it until now. It happened one day when I saw my sister, Basyirah eating the fresh reddish watermelon. Gosh, it’s yummy. I could saw the juice from the fruit streaming down her right arm. I wanted it too, so I asked her to cut for me some. At first, she neglected me as if I didn’t say anything. I told my mother about her ignorance of my command so that my mother would order her to do so. Like what I thought, my mother really did it. So, she stomped to the kitchen to make it ready. When she was cutting the watermelon, I was standing beside her. Of course, the slippery tabletop just made the watermelon fell to the floor. Basyirah quickly tried to catch the watermelon with the sharp knife in her right hand. Then…. OUCH!!!! The knife just hit my head!! It’s stinging very hard. I couldn’t stand it so I started to cry. Basyirah tried to persuade me and she stopped to do so when she realized my forehead was bleeding so heavy. I cried like wanted to die (very loud) so the others quickly rushed to the kitchen to see what was going on. My brothers, sister and mother were very panic so they just didn’t have much time to get Basyirah to her neck. Everybody tried to do everything they could except Basyirah. She was standing alone in the kitchen like a robot without battery. My mom called my father for the get-home-right–now call. About 15 minutes, my dad arrived. They brought me to the hospital nearby. At the hospital, I got about seven needle-impalement through my forehead. Since that, I never stand beside anybody who is cutting the watermelon. Until now, the scar is still there. Sometimes, my brother, Nabil called me Harry Potter for the scar at my forehead and of course, I like that name. Thanks Basyirah… Because of you, I begin to be the ‘Harry Porter Number 2’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Soldier of Allah- © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner